Also known as ‘slutty’ brownies, this recipe is delicious combination of three sweet treats. In one bite, you get brownies, chocolate chip cookies, and Oreos at once.
– Brownie mix
– 2 eggs
– 1/3 cup vegetable oil
– 1/3 cup water
– Chocolate chip cookie dough
– Oreos (regular or double stuffed)
– small pan
– aluminum foil
– cooking spray
1. Set oven to 350 degrees.
2. Pour brownie mix into large bowl.
3. Add vegetable oil, water, and eggs to dry brownie mix.
4. Mix ingredients together until combined.
5. Cover pan with foil and grease.
6. Flatten cookie dough into pan evenly.
7. Place the Oreos onto cookie dough side by side until pan is covered.
8. Pour brownie mix on top on cookie dough and Oreos.
9. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
10. Let cool and enjoy!